” Discipline and Decorum have become a way of life in the school “
1. Students are expected to come to school neat and clean in full school uniform. Students coming to school with untidy dress, hair etc. will be refused admission.
2. While in school, it is compulsory for the students to speak in English.
3. All Saturdays are holidays for all classes except the ones marked in the diary.
4. Students are responsible for taking care of their belongings.
5. No student is permitted to bring to school expensive items like gold jewellery, costly watches etc. No chains, rings, bangles, anklets etc. are permitted in the school. However, girls may wear ear rings as specified under “uniform”.
6. Boys are nto allowed to grow or colour teir hair. Boys without proper haircut or with disfigured side locks/whiskers will not be permitted in class.
7. Student’s letters, parcels, etc. are subject to scrutiny by the Principal.
8. Students are to make good any damage done to properly belonging either to the school or to other students.
9. Students are not to throw papers or any waste material on the floor of the class or in the ground. The waste paper baskets for the purpose should be used.
10. Students from one class are not permitted to enter other class rooms.
11. Children suffering from any contagious or infectious disease will not be allowed to attend school.
12. Irregular attendance, habitual negligence in school work, dishonesty, obscenity in words or actio, insubordination or any kind of unwholesome practice are sufficient reasons for dismissal from school.
13. A student who fails in a class for two consecutive years will be issued with Transfer Certificate.
14. Use of mobile phones by students is strictly prohibited in the school.
15. Students, parents and guardiance are bound by the school rules in all respects and the decision of the Management is final and binding on them.
16. The School Rules may change from time to time.