“To insure that our students acquire the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully in the modern world as engineers, and to install in them and ability for life-long learning and a sense of professional responsibility that will enable them to continue their professional development throughout their careers.”
Our aim is to develop a new generation who:
1. Respect Bharatiya Shiksha and Culture, respect parents, elders and teachers and avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour
2. Are always friendly with others, ready to lend a helping hand to their parents, brothers, sisters, teachers and companions and any unattended visitor they happen to meet on the school premises.
3. Rise when any teacher or visitor enters any room or place they happen to be in.
4. Never quarrel, cheat (or are) unfair at play and are courteous to and sportsman-like with opposing teams and officials.
5. Know that cruelty and causing pain to others is the trait of a bully while kindness is the mark of a gentle boy and girl.
6. Never make fun of the old or the poor, neither make fun of companions because of a misfortune or a handicap which he/she cannot help, for they know that God’s hands rest lovingly on the heads of all these men.
7. Respect the beauty of their class room and the school premises and report any damage they may observe.
8. Learn and observe good table manners in canteen, library and elsewhere.
9. Are always truthful, whatever the cost.
10. Try to continue their share in making the world a better place to live in, instead of lamenting and grumbling over the evils of this world.